We are growing our Engineering team. Join a team of brilliant
software engineers who love to learn and grow together. The Junior
Frontend Engineer will be developing, testing, and maintaining our
platform’s web application; supporting Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Edge
on desktop and mobile.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- 2+ Years of experience as a Frontend Software Engineer.
- Proven experience with Vuejs and/or React.
- Know code versioning using git.
- Implement responsive frontend views in HTML and CSS.
- Use relevant CSS technologies (SASS, CSS-in-JS) and CSS Frameworks such as Tailwind.
- Write and run frontend unit tests and end-to-end tests.
- Translate mockups into responsive web pages with perfect visual and
functional components with a good eye for details and pixel-perfect
- Interface with RESTful APIs as well as web sockets.
- Access browser APIs (e.g. navigation, camera, notifications, ..etc.)
- Debug code that you have not written yourself.