We are growing our Engineering team. Join a team of brilliant software engineers who love to learn and grow together. The Data Engineer will be developing, testing, releasing, and maintaining our analytics platform that lies in the heart of our day-to-day operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- 3+ Years of experience as a Data Engineer/Analyst.
- Proven experience with Scripting, SQL, ETL pipelines and data reporting/visualization.
- Know code versioning using git.
- Debug code that you have not written yourself.
- Efficiently query both relational and unstructured databases.
- Implement ETL pipelines.
- Write scripts in shell and Python.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide scheduled as well as real time reports on key business performance metrics.
- Work with the engineering team, operations team and customer success team to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Perform root cause analysis on internal data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Familiarity with Elastic stack or a similar toolchain.
- Familiar with data analysis (probability distributions, time series, clustering)
- Interested in ML techniques (specifically supervised learning and unsupervised learning).