The Business Development Associate proactively seeks potential
clients and works through lists of marketing and sales qualified leads
to interact with potential clients in order to understand their needs
and to determine which ShipBlu service is their best fit. They develop
working relationships with clients and work with the Client Services
team to grow the ShipBlu client base.
- Actively pursuing business opportunities through different channels.
- Researching and validating potential clients to better understand their business needs.
- Communicating the ShipBlu advantages and responding to questions and inquiries about ShipBlu’s services.
- Preparing and sharing service proposals and contracts.
- Experience as a Business Development or Sales Executive or Associate is required.
- 1-2 years of experience in Business Development or Sales.
- Experience using a CRM or Sales Management software is helpful.