- Responsible for the searching, screening and contracting of hubs in line with the company’s policies and regulations.
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring the teams in the assigned governorates.
- Manage the daily operations of the following hubs – Alexandria, Mansoura, Tanta, Shebin, Zagazig and Assiut.
- Manage the team of team leaders, warehouse and last-mile agents and first-mile
drivers (when available).
- Communicate responsibilities; plan and monitor daily performance.
- Responsible for frequently visiting the hubs.
- Responsible for communicating and applying the company’s policies and regulations.
- Responsible for the on-boarding and training of the different functions within the assigned hubs.
- Oversee and report materials and inventory management.
- Oversee the cash cycle and ensure the understanding and compliance of the process between the hubs and finance department.
- Responsible for recruiting missing or additional resources to ensure operational excellence.
- Develop a full understanding of the operational process and platforms.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the last-mile vehicles.
- Provide constant support and motivation to the on-ground team.
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within the allocated budget.
- Achieve productivity and efficiency targets to eliminate errors and achieve operational excellence.
- Prepare and present monthly operational reports related to the assigned hubs.
- Responsible for reviewing employees’ attendance sheets, payroll and incentives.