About the Senior Sales Executive Position
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will proactively interact with potential clients in order to understand their businesses and their needs, and determine how ShipBlu can bring value to their operation. You develop working relationships with clients and work alongside our Client Success team to grow the our client base. You will also be coaching and mentoring junior team members to help develop their skills and refine their own mentorship and management skills.
As a senior member of the Sales team, you will also be expected to be on the lookout for new and attractive sources of revenue, through creative thinking and problem solving, and to share those ideas with the team and work with our product and operations departments to bring your ideas to reality!
- Actively pursuing business opportunities through various channels.
- Researching and validating potential clients to better understand their business needs.
- Communicating the ShipBlu advantages and responding to questions and inquiries about ShipBlu’s services.
- Preparing and sharing service proposals and contracts.
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members and reporting on their progress.
- A positive and energic personality!
- Curiosity about different businesses and how ShipBlu can add value to their operations.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Business Development Executive or Sales Executive in the logistics field is required.
- Knowing your way around a CRM or Sales Management software is very helpful!