About the Sales Executive Position
As a Sales Executive, you will work through lists of Marketing and Sales Qualified Leads to proactively interact with potential clients in order to understand their businesses and their needs, and determine how ShipBlu can bring value to their operation. You develop working relationships with clients and work alongside our Client Success team to grow the our client base.
You will learn how pitch and present your thoughts and ideas effectively, and how to develop your organizational, managerial and financial skills to produce effective and meaningful forecast and sales reports.
- Actively pursuing business opportunities through different channels.
- Researching and validating potential clients to better understand their business needs.
- Communicating the ShipBlu advantages and responding to questions and inquiries about ShipBlu’s services.
- Preparing and sharing service proposals and contracts.
- Experience as a Business Development or Sales Executive or Associate is required.
- 1-3 years of experience in Business Development or Sales.
- Experience in the logistics industry is a plus.
- Experience using a CRM or Sales Management software is helpful.