The Team Leader oversees the operations of a specific team within the
ShipBlu Operations Department. They are in charge of monitoring
day-to-day operations of their team, resolving problems as they arise,
reporting on the performance of team members, identifying potential
areas for improvement, and executing planned and new development
- Managing the daily operations of their team.
- Communicating tasks and responsibilities to team members, planning and monitoring daily performance.
- Oversees material and inventory management.
- Ensures the compliance of different team members to ShipBlu’s standards and requirements.
- Recruiting team members to ensure operational excellence.
- Provide support to the on-ground teams where necessary.
- From 2 – 5 year of work experience in the same field.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, engineering or any relevant field of study is helpful.
- Proactivity, flexibility and communication skills are a must.
- Microsoft Excel basic proficiency.
- Conversational English is needed.
- males only