The Operation Supervisors oversees the operations of the ShipBlu
Manage the daily operations of the travelling and line haul vehicles. Communicate responsibilities; plan and monitor daily performance. Directly communicate with the other operational functions to ensure efficiency. Responsible for communicating and applying the company’s policies and regulations. Responsible for the on-boarding and training of the drivers. Suggest Improvement projects/actions to enhance overall operations using data and sound logic. Understand and manage the car management application. Schedule maintenance and repairs on vehicles. Responsible for checking on drivers’ licenses and renewing car licenses. Analyze and develop new efficient routes. Develop a full understanding of the operational process and platforms. Develop a full understanding of the middle-mile and linehaul portals. Responsible to report any bugs or malfunctions encountered on the system.Actively pursue operational objectives by constantly supervising, training, and guiding the team. Ensure operational activities remain on time and within the allocated budget. Prepare and present monthly operational reports related to the assigned hubs.
- Manage the middle mile fleet and drivers.
- Manage the line haul fleet and drivers.
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring the necessary resources.
- Responsible for the execution of middle mile and line haul ops that includes :
- o Coordination between fleet and warehouse activities.
- o Resolve any spot issues with respective parties.
- o Ensure vehicle adherence to routes and planned productivity targets.
- From 2 - 5 year of Work Experience in the same field.
- Must have strong knowledge of governorates in Egypt.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Engineering or any relevant field of study.
- Proactivity, Flexibility and Communication skills are a must.
- Microsoft Excel Basic proficiency.
- Relevant courses & certifications in Supply chain is an added advantage.
- Conversational English is needed.
- Military service completion is a must.
- Warehouse Based Role (85% on ground – 15% Office).
- Preferable car owner.